All-on-4 Dental Implants – Manahawkin, NJ
Four Implants, One Beautiful Smile
If you are missing all or most of your teeth, you might be considering dentures as a way to rebuild your smile — but did you know there is a type of tooth replacement that can quickly be placed in your mouth and has the potential to last a lifetime? With All-on-Four implants in Manahawkin, Dr. Young may be able to rebuild your smile in a single day, providing you with a strong bite and beautiful appearance that endures for decades.
Why Choose Young Dentistry for All-on-4 Dental Implants?
Expertly Placed Implant
Posts and Restorations
We Treat You as
Part of the Family
What Are All-on-Four Dental Implants?
All-on-Four is a unique strategy for placing dental implants. Two implants are placed toward the back of the mouth, and two go toward the front — in places where the bone is naturally thicker and stronger. In some cases, two additional implants may be used to provide extra support. This innovative approach allows many people who are not candidates for traditional implants to enjoy the strong, long-lasting smile and oral health benefits that implants have the potential to provide.
What Benefits Do All-on-Four Implants Offer?
Here are just a few of the benefits that the All-on-Four procedure offers:
- The implant placement surgery is minimally invasive, which means it requires a shorter healing time than traditional implant placement.
- It is often possible for Dr. Young to provide patients with a temporary, implant-retained denture on the same day they receive their implants. That’s why the All-on-Four procedure is sometimes called the “Teeth in a Day” treatment!
- After you heal from the implant placement surgery, you may regain up to 90 percent of your original bite force. You’ll be able to dig into all of your favorite goodies, including crunchy veggies and juicy steaks, without worry.
- The All-on-Four procedure typically costs less than traditional implants because it requires fewer implant posts and fewer dental appointments.
- Just like traditional implants, the All-on-Four technique can bolster your jaw health and fight bone deterioration.
What Steps Are Involved in the All-on-Four Procedure?
If you are interested in restoring your smile with All-on-Four dental implants, your first step should be to schedule a consultation with Dr. Young, your implant dentist in Manahawkin. He’ll evaluate your oral health, ask about your goals, and design a customized treatment plan. If it looks like All-on-Four is a fit for your circumstances, he’ll began planning the surgery. Some patients may require a bit of preliminary work, such as extractions or gum disease treatment, before they’re ready to receive implants.
Thanks to Dr. Young’s gentle touch and his sedation expertise, you should be completely relaxed during your surgery. After he is done placing the implants, your mouth may be a bit sore, but the discomfort is usually easy to manage with mild painkillers. You will have to eat soft foods for a time so your mouth can properly heal. Once the implants have formed a strong bond with your jaw and your permanent prosthesis is in place, you’ll be able to enjoy a robust diet.
Caring for implants on a daily basis is easy. As long as you stick to good oral hygiene habits and visit Dr. Young for regular checkups, it is unlikely that you’ll have any problems with your restored smile.